Uva Next qualify for CLT20 2012
Mumbai, September 1: Uva Next qualified as the sixth and final team of CLT20 2012. Uva Next beat the Nagenahira Nagas on the Duckworth/Lewis method in the rain-curtailed final of the inaugural Sri Lanka Premier.
Uva Next join Trinidad and Tobago and Yorkshire in Pool 2, while Pool 1 consists of Hampshire, Sialkot Stallions and Auckland Aces. The qualifying stage of CLT20 2012 will be played between October 9 and 11, with the finalists of the qualifying tournament proceeding to the Group Stage.
The Group Stage comprises 10 teams divided into two groups of five.
Group A– Kolkata Knight Riders (India), Titans (South Africa), Perth Scorchers (Australia), Delhi Daredevils (India) and Qualifier 1.
Group B– Chennai Super Kings (India), Highveld Lions (South Africa), Sydney Sixers (Australia), Mumbai Indians (India) and Qualifier 2.
Teams in CLT20 Qualifiers:
Pool 1: Hampshire (England), Sialkot Stallions (Pakistan), Auckland Aces (New Zealand)
Pool 2: Yorkshire (England), Trinidad & Tobago (West Indies), Uva Next (Sri Lanka)
for more news on Champion’s League T20 2012 stay tuned at IPLCricketLive.orgTags:Champions League, Champions League T20, CLT20, CLT20 2012, CLT20 Live, CLT20 Qualifier Match Live, CLT20 Tickets
Random IPL Cricket Updates
- CLT20 Teams 2012
- CLT20 2012 Schedule
- CLT20 2012 – Qualifier Match 6th – Sialkot Stallions vs Hampshire – Highlights
- Champions League (CLT20) 2011 Qualifier Fixtures and Schedule
- CLT20 2012 – Qualifier Match 2nd – Sialkot Stallions vs Auckland Aces – Highlights
- CLT20 Points Table 2012
- CLT20 2012 – Qualifier Match 2nd – Sialkot Stallions vs Auckland Aces – Result
- Leicestershire, Somerset qualify for CLT20
- CLT20 2012 – Qualifier Match 3rd – Auckland Aces vs Hampshire – Result
- CLT20 2012 – Qualifier Match 3rd – Auckland Aces vs Hampshire – Highlights
Comments are closed.